Information We Collect
On www.tcdigital.com, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you may provide in a contact or quote request form, or a file you upload. Information is collected from you when you fill out a form, call us, or initiate a quote request or transaction. As you use the site, additional information may be collected from you through cookies.
How Collected Information Is Used
We collect information for customer service and to process transactions, to keep in touch with customers and site users with periodic emails, and to improve our site. We do not process payments or conduction transactions directly through www.tcdigital.com, so we do not use an SSL certificate. Site users should not transmit secure information via our electronic forms.
We specifically use Google Analytics/AdWords and other third-party advertising features that employ cookies.
You can choose to opt out of allowing tracking cookies through your own browser settings or through Google’s own opt-out tools. We honor ‘do not track’ signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. Choosing to disallow cookies will not affect your experience on www.tcdigital.com.
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) Compliance
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- This policy is accessible from our homepage.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Compliance
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
Should a data breach occur, we will notify users via site notification and email within 7 business days of recognizing the breach.
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act Compliance
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders (we may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service).
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails after the original transaction has occurred.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance if one is used
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can do so by following the instructions at the bottom of each email.